For the first time in hunting history, we are offering a come as you are, no rsvp, 3 hour hog hunt! Just show up and pay your fee and you’ll be hunting hogs in no time!
This 3 Hour Hog Hunt includes game retrieval and advising you on the best places to spot and stalk or lay in wait down in the honey hole. We hunt all day, so bring your rifles, bring your pistols, and if all else fails, have your bowie knife ready! You may see many exotic animals, but don’t get too entertained, because when the hogs move in, it can be fast and furious! Remember you are the hunter, and you will prevail. You’ll bring these varmints to justice and be rewarded with the best meat you’ve ever tasted. Not to mention a heck of a trophy for your “game room”.
This hunt runs from 9 am-9 pm daily and ends upon a successful harvest or either 3 hour time period. These hunts are available daily in season, and the “Ranch Calendar of Available Dates” does not apply to day hunts. Please call for availability before purchasing your day hunt.
You must bring your release of liability- print it here
Upon arrival, call 832-419-6151 to gain access to the ranch. No early check-in, please.
- 8AM – 2PM Arrival at Front Gate
- **PLEASE CALL 832-419-6151 FOR FRONT GATE ACCESS
- Included Gun Rental, Ammo $3 per bullet
- Check-in, Release of Liability, Orientation
- Gun Range
- Pack Up, Hunter Orange
- Set up in Ground Blinds, Honey Hole
- Call Staff for Pick-Up and Retrieval
- Day or night hunting
Deal Fine Print
- Hog Cleaning: $1/lb with a $50 minimum per hog. Includes retrieval from the field, skinning, gut disposal, storage in the freezer.
- Gratuity for your staff
- Gun rentals included & ammo ($3 per bullet) are available if needed
- All non included services are to be paid in cash only at the ranch.
Non-hunters can join you on your hunt for a trespass fee of $75 and must be purchased in advance. You will need to print, sign, and have the release of liability in-hand upon arrival to enter the ranch. This is required of everyone entering the ranch. Hunter orange hat and vest are required, bring your weapon of choice, and cooler to take your meat home.